Some thoughts to remember about the Church:
- It's is bigger than your church.
- Like it or not, you don't get to control it by the rules you like to apply to your brand of it.
- You don't get to define the type of people whom Christ says belong to it.
- All your efforts don't determine the success (or failure) of it.
- The good news of the kingdom for the world (you know, including the people outside of church) is the core of its message and its life.
(see, I told you that we would post something.)